International Conference on Battery for Renewable Energy and Electric Vehicles (ICB-REV) & International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research and Technology (ICMRT) 2023
CALL FOR PAPER ICB-REV & ICMRT 2023
Thank you for a great enthusiasm! We received high amount of impression. Due to the large number of request, we have extended the abstract submission period until 29 July 2023. Don't miss this opportunity!
The National Battery Research Institute (NBRI) in collaboration with Dian Nusantara University, Queen Mary University of London (QMUL), International Union of Material Research Societies (IUMRS), and Material Research Society Indonesia (MRS-INA) proudly present International Conference on Battery for Renewable Energy and Electric Vehicles (ICB-REV) & International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research and Technology (ICMRT) 2023 on 03 August 2023 through Hybrid System.
📌 Theme: "Accelerating Clean Energy Transition towards Net Zero Emission"
🏢 Venue: Grand Shahid Jaya Hotel, Jakarta.
🎙 Speakers List
1. Dr. Ir. Dadan Kusdiana*, General Director of New Energy, Renewable and Conservation Energy (EBTKE), Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Republic of Indonesia
2. Ir. Laksmi Dhewanthi, M.A., IPU*, General Director of Pengendalian Perubahan Iklim, Ministry of Environment and Forestry, Republic of Indonesia
3. Prof. Evvy Kartini, Founder of National Battery Research Institute and Research Professor of BRIN
4. Prof. Suharyadi, Rector of Dian Nusantara University
5. Prof. Rodrigo Martins, President of International Union of Material Research Societies (IUMRS) and Professor of New University of Lisbon, Portugal
6. Prof. Alan J Drew, Director of Material Research Institute, Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom
7. Prof. Arief S Budiman, Director of Oregon Renewable Energy Center, The United States of America
8. Prof. Neeraj Sharma, Director of Australian Battery Society and Associate Professor of University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia
9. Prof. Alexey Glushenkov, Associate Professor of Australia National University (ANU), Australia and many more!
1. Advanced Battery Technology from Upstream to Downstream
2. Energy Storage Technology for Renewable Energy
3. Electric Vehicles Ecosystem
4. Other Related Topics (Policy, Regulation, Standardization, Industry, etc.)
5. Carbon Emission Reduction and ESG Goals
6. Digital Communication
7. Business, Management and Feasibility Study
8. International Relations
9. Other Related Topics on Multidisciplinary Research & Technology
1. Progress in Natural Science: Materials International (Q1, Scopus)
2. IONICS (Q2, Scopus)
3. Microelectronic Engineering (Q2, Scopus)
4. Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management (Q2, Scopus)
5. American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Proceedings (Indexed by Scopus
✍️ Important Dates
1. Open Submission: 12 June 2023
2. Abstract Submission Deadline: 29 July 2023
3. Abstract Acceptance Notification: 30 July 2023
4. Full Paper Submission Deadline: 31 July 2023
5. Conference Date: 03 August 2023
🔎 Further information:
🗳️ Registration: https://bit.ly/REG_ICBREV-ICMRT2023
☎️: Haqi (https://wa.me/+6281181251717)
Selalu Update Webinar Lainnya dari Universitas Dian Nusantara
Kepala Biro Marketing
Haloo Kawan UNDIRA! Segera Kirimkan CV ke alamat surel : firstname.lastname@example.org
25 Juli 2023
Hello Campus 2023
Hai Kawan UNDIRA.
UNDIRA memberikan kesempatan bagi kamu untuk dapat berpartisipasi sebagai Volunteer dalam
29 Agustus 2023
Kampus Tanjung Duren
JL. Tanjung Duren Barat II No 1
Kec. Grogol Petamburan, Jakarta Barat.
Kampus Green Ville
JL. Mangga 14, No. 3
Kec Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat.
JL. Rawa Dolar 65
Jatiraden, Kec Jatisampurna, Bekasi.